Line-Clearance Tree Trimmer
Missoula Electric Cooperative is seeking a line-clearance tree trimmer.
Summary: Trims trees to clear right-of-way for electric power lines to minimize storm and short-circuit hazards by performing the duties listed in the job description.
- All successful candidates will be required to pass pre-employment background screening, drug/alcohol testing and fitness capacity exam.
- Required: minimum one year experience in felling, climbing and trimming trees, and clearing right-of-ways. One year electric line clearance experience preferred.
- Required: experience in use and maintenance of brush chipper and chainsaws; experience using proper rigging practices and tree climbing.
- Required: Current ACRT Line Clearance certification OR ability to acquire and maintain ACRT Line Clearance certification within one year of employment. This certification requires a 1.5 hour written exam and real-time execution of 3 physical tests to include tree and bucket rescue and maneuvering in trees. MEC will assist in obtaining this certification.
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred.
- Required to hold or be able to obtain, within 45 consecutive days of hire, a valid MT Class A, Interstate Commercial Driver's License.
- Required to be able to handle the physical demands of the job as described in the job description.
$21.78 to $30.41 per hour pay range. $30.41 when at professional level. Union position through IBEW with an excellent benefit package.
To be eligible to be considered, the following must be completed in full and submitted: MEC Application of Employment, current resume and cover letter.
See www.missoulaelectric.com for a job description and application. You may complete the application on line and e-mail to email@example.com or print and sign the application and mail above required paperwork to Human Resources, 1700 W. Broadway, Missoula, MT 59808 or fax to 406.541.6315. If using large envelopes, allow extra mailing time.
This position performs a variety of accounting functions to include: accounts payable, miscellaneous receivables, cash posting and bank reconciliations, journal entries, provide support for Capital Credit processes, assist Member Services on an as-needed basis and other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent with post-secondary courses in accounting, 10-key entry, computers and business with a minimum of two years related job experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor degree in accounting preferred, but not required.
Proficient with Microsoft Office software, to include Excel, Word, and Outlook. Uses a multi-application Accounting & Business Solutions software to manage financial data, including general ledger, accounts payable, payroll, inventory and work order accounting. Intermediate accounting background and RUS Accounting knowledge preferred. Knowledge of office procedures, proficiency on a 10-key calculator, and ability to use printers, copiers and scanners a must.
Hourly Wage: per union scale $18.83 to $25.42 per hour
This is a union position with an excellent benefit package.
Closing Date: Open until filled
To be eligible to be considered, the following must be completed in full and submitted: MEC Application of Employment, current resume and cover letter. See www.missoulaelectric.com for a job description and application. You may complete the application on line and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or print and sign the application and mail above required paperwork to Human Resources, 1700 W. Broadway, Missoula, MT 59808 or fax to 406.541.6315. If using a large envelope, allow extra mailing time.
IT Support Analyst
Ravalli Electric Co-op (REC) is looking for an IT Support Analyst. Candidate will work on the corporate technical Help-Desk and focuses on resolving easy to medium break/fix issues. The majority of time is spent working with end users and IT staff to troubleshoot problems related to the server/client computing environment. The position requires excellent communication, technical, and interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to provide superior support and service to a wide range of internal contacts.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate end user support for issues of simple to moderate in scope (desktop/network/production applications, LAN/WAN, telecommunications, and hardware).
• Answer direct calls to the Helpdesk for IT support.
• Create tickets for all issues reported.
• Resolve incidents using documentation and pre-defined processes.
• Independently resolve problems of easy to moderate scope. Provide and document solutions to problems via proven diagnostic techniques.
• Assist with PC deployment including PC imaging and customization.
• Assist with conducting new hire equipment and account preparation.
• Create documentation around solutions to common issues.
• Escalate issues to Help Desk management as needed.
• Assist with special projects as requested.
• Assist with maintenance and monitoring of corporate network.
• 1 to 3 years of end user support experience gained through education and/or professional experience.
• Familiarity with all, and good working knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting.
• Good working knowledge of basic networking.
• Familiarity with LAN, WAN and telecommunications technology.
• Basic troubleshooting skills, including applications related issues.
• Experience with Active Directory, MS Office 365 and Windows 10.
• Apple iOS & Android troubleshooting experience is a plus.
• Project Management Aptitude.
Experience/Educational requirements: 2-year college degree in Information Technology with professional experience is preferred. However different combinations of education, experience and certifications will be considered.
Must have good analytic, written, and oral communication skills, experience with customer service and be able to lift and carry up to fifty pounds.
Successful applicant must possess a valid Montana driver’s license, present a professional appearance at all times, and have the ability to travel occasionally out-of-town. Offers are contingent upon completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
To apply, please visit our website at www.ravallielectric.com and submit 1) a completed REC job application, 2) your resume, and 3) a letter of interest. Benefit package is available after 90 days and competitive wage is DOE. Position is open until filled.