Park Electric has an opening for a journeyman lineman. This position is being added because we are expanding our line department. Our cooperative’s coverage area lies across 4 counties in Southwest Montana. Work includes new installations, tree trimming, maintenance and troubleshooting on transmission and distribution electrical systems including overhead and underground lines. The successful applicant must live within 30 minutes of our office located in Livingston Montana. Park County offers lots of outdoor recreation like hunting, fishing, boating, camping, hiking and other outdoor activities, meet the requirements below and want to join a professional hard-working team, please submit your application. This is a bargaining unit position represented by IBEW #532.
• A high school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A Journeyman Lineman certification
• Completion of a formal training program for a Journeyman Lineman
• Must meet examining board review of skills and experience.
• Must own, or be able to obtain, a Class A Montana Commercial Driver’s License.
• Physical demands of the job can be extreme and include but are not limited to coordination, the ability to drive, to sit, to climb poles, steel structures, and ladders. The ability to work at elevations high from the ground in awkward fully extended positions, to crawl, to work in a bent over position, to walk over steep rough terrain carrying 50 or more pounds. Regularly lift 50 pounds, occasionally lift 100 pounds, use tools and controls requiring dexterity and feeling with the hands, hear over the phone/radio and in group settings and adequate vision including close, distance, peripheral and color vision and depth perception for performance of all tasks of the position. The employee must be able to withstand working in hot and severely cold working environments that at times are extremely windy.
A pre-employment physical and drug and alcohol test will be conducted
A field test requiring climbing will be part of the interview process
Applications are available online at www.parkelectric.coop. Applications will be accepted until March 19th. Send applications to Matt Grose, Operations Manager, Park Electric, P.O. Box 1119, Livingston, MT 59047; email email@example.com phone: 406-222-7778. This position will remain open until filled.
Wage or Salary:
$51.17 starting November 1st 2022
Benefits per IBEW Agreement
Lincoln Electric Cooperative is accepting applications for a full-time Journeyman Lineman at the co-op's headquarters in Eureka, Montana. The Journeyman Lineman is responsible for safely performing overhead and underground electric line construction and maintenance, equipment operation, and responding to outages. Excellent benefits package including pension, 401k, health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, and more. This position is included in the Bargaining Agreement between Lincoln Electric Cooperative, Inc. and IBEW Union #768. For full details, please visit our website www.lincolnelectric.coop. To apply, please complete the Job Application on our website and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NorVal Electric Cooperative, Inc., in Glasgow, Montana, is searching for qualified candidates for the position of general manager.
NorVal Electric is a beautiful area in Northeast Montana. Glasgow is a town of approximately 3,000 residents near Fort Peck Reservoir and the CMR, which offer abundant hunting and fishing opportunities.
To be considered, candidates must have experience in administration, operations, or management in the electric utility industry. Knowledge and familiarity with the cooperative model, a bachelor’s degree in business, public administration, engineering or a related field is desired. Candidates are to have a broad background, including financial operations, budgeting, strategic planning, power supply, public relations, employee relations, and community involvement.
NorVal Electric offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All applicants please send your resumé by March 15, 2023 to:
NorVal Electric Cooperative
P.O. Box 951
Glasgow, MT 59230
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Beartooth Electric Cooperative, Inc. is accepting applications for a Chief Financial Officer. This is a high-level executive position responsible for the Cooperative's financial health. Performing high-level accounting and finance functions is required. This position also participates in the overall management and implementation of strategic goals for the Cooperative. Upon meeting eligibility requirements, this position offers health care benefits, retirement benefits, paid time off, and paid scheduled holidays.
- Four-year accredited college degree in accounting or finance or five (5) years experience in a similar position or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance, accounting, and office procedures. Must become familiar with the RUS Uniform System of Accounts, FERC accounting, and BEC's National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC) accounting and finance systems and become proficient within 45 days. Must have a solid working knowledge of computer software, including all Microsoft products, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Possess a strong and diverse track record of progressive responsibility in finance management.
To see the complete job description and how to apply, please visit our website at www.beartoothelectric.com, My BEC tab, Careers.
BEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
McCone Electric Co-op, Inc. is accepting applications for a full-time Journeyman or Apprentice Lineman. The desired start date is March 27, 2023, and will be located at our headquarters in Circle, MT. The ideal candidate must have some line work experience or have successfully completed a certified lineman program. A valid MT CDL Class A license is required (or be able to obtain one within 90 days of the hiring date) as well as joining the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (I.B.E.W.). The qualified applicant must pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening. McCone Electric has an exceptional benefits program and competitive wages. To apply, please complete a McCone Electric Cooperative application. Paper applications are available at our headquarters in Circle, MT. Electronic applications may be acquired through the McCone Electric employment webpage: https://mcconeelectric.coop/content/employment. Submit completed application, cover letter and resume to Rex Sikveland at email@example.com or Clay Nagle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, but no later than February 28, 2023. McCone Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: IT Analyst
Company: Ravalli Electric Cooperative
Location: Victor, MT
Ravalli Electric Cooperative is seeking an experienced IT Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology and a strong understanding of technical systems and processes.
As an IT Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance to our members and staff. You will be expected to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, maintain and update our computer systems and networks, and provide training and support to users. You will also assist with the planning and implementation of new IT projects and initiatives and collaborate with other REC employees and stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of our IT systems.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology
• Strong understanding of technical systems and processes
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English
• Ability to multitask and take on new responsibilities in a constantly evolving environment
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Microsoft Windows desktop
operating systems, Microsoft Office, computer networking, networking protocols, and methods
of data communications
• Knowledge of SIEMs (Security Information and Event Management Systems) and application
• Experience with SCADA and OT networks a plus
• Great interpersonal skills
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
• Must be able to perform tasks, which require lifting, standing, or sitting for extended periods of
time, climbing and hiking in uneven terrain and inclement weather conditions.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and a commitment to excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please visit our website at www.ravallielectric.com and submit a completed REC job application, resume, and letter of interest. A benefit package is available after 90 days and competitive wage is based on experience. This position is open until filled.